Admission Procedures for Fee Based Programs
Carver Early Childhood Education Site follows a traditional school year calendar. Family Campus Site provides a year-round program. Enrollment is processed when space is available in the age appropriate classroom. When classrooms reach maximum enrollment, children may be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list is continuously updated.
Family will receive notification by phone to process enrollment when an open space is available for the child. Families are required to pay the non-refundable registration fee before receiving an enrollment packet. Families will receive the packet and will set up an orientation appointment. The completed enrollment packet will be required for the family to bring to an orientation appointment.
Application for Registration & Fees
Admission Procedures for State Subsidized Program
Early Childhood Program Sites accept walk-ins and maintain an Eligibility List for the State Subsidized Program. All families are ranked based on family eligibility, gross income, and family size.
- Family must complete an “Eligibility Questionnaire for State Subsidized Program” and attach documentation of family monthly income.
- Family will be contacted regarding eligibility for the program within Five (5) business days.
- Family will be contacted to process enrollment when appropriate space is available in the program.
The State Subsidized Program follows the priority:
- Families whose children are receiving child protective services or are at-risk of being abused, neglected, or exploited, as documented by a legally qualified professional.
- Families who are placed on the lowest rank on our Eligibility List.
Families will receive notification by phone to process enrollment when an open space is available for their child. Documentation will be requested for the family to bring to the first enrollment appointment. Families will be scheduled for a second appointment to complete all required paperwork. During certification, parents and staff will complete the Application for Services.